Thursday 15 September 2016

The Secret Stories: The Saviours!

Republished from The Secret

Sometimes even after being a faithful follower of LOA and gratitude, you are not able to lift your mood/spirit up because of some unforeseen fears. However, the Universe has it’s ways of reaching us when we are unable to!
Today amidst such moment, universe made it’s way to me through The Secret stories! A couple of stories were enough to make me feel good and focus on the situation ahead me. I was unsure what solution would be good for me. I just felt gratitude for it’s ‘Perfect Resolution’ and for a moment imagined myself relaxed and out of the problem and yes, it got resolved within minutes!
Whenever I am not able to make myself feel good, I just open The Secret stories and start reading them.
A heartfelt thanks to one and all for sharing and publishing these little everyday inspirations. They are just perfect to have you back on track to the amazing world of gratitude and faith.
Keep sharing. Thank you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment