Wednesday 24 August 2016

Finances

Republished from The Secret


I don’t know where to start!!
When I look back, I feel so proud of myself for making things happened!
I was introduced to The Secret by my sister. To be honest it changed my life more than hers.
I was born in Tehran and for a long time I had a dreaming about immigrating to UK and settle my life there. I met my soul mate and he was living in UK. We both had financial issues and it seemed impossible for me to get the money for me to move to the UK.
But, I had always seen myself being there. Every morning I was picturing myself surprising him by knocking on his door and holding him in my arms.
It took me three years with lots of ups and downs to reach the goal. At the time I didn’t know how I was going to raise the 20,000 pounds of money for my immigration, but I believed the the universe could do it for me with no effort.
One day my brother came to me and he said: “Listen darling, I just sold my car and I don’t need the money now, just keep it in your account and I will get it when I need it”.
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing!
Three month later I was in London!
I married the soul mate of my dreams! We started everything from scratch and returned the money to my brother!! I practice the law of attraction with my husband every day and keep up with the attitude of gratitude!!
Thanks a bunch to the whole team!

No comments:

Post a Comment