Thursday 25 August 2016

What Is Given Is Granted.

Republished from The Secret


Recently my boyfriend of three years and I broke up. Obviously I was heartbroken. We are actually at the same university with classes together and have some mutual friends. So staying completely away from each other was difficult. I was in such a negative place and I was attracting all these negative things. I became a little insecure and he took advantage of that. It was obvious he would try to make me upset or jealous, and for a while it worked.
Luckily I came across the Secret, and I watched it every day for a week. It was a motivation booster. During my spring break I read The Power. Since I was out of town I had some time for myself and I gained back my confidence. I learned how I attracted all these negative situations. When I returned back to school I put the LOA to the test and surely enough, it worked! I made new friends and I have been trying so many new things. He no longer sees my negativity. He is no longer mean. It actually seems like he is a bit jealous of my new positive life! He seems sorry and maybe like he misses me. I am not looking for anything but great circumstances in my future, whether they involve him or not.
Thank you Rhonda for opening my eyes to the beauty that comes with life! Without your help I would not be the new person I have become. I wish the best to you and the entire team of The Secret.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment