Saturday 13 August 2016

The Universe Paid Me Back In Spades!

Republished from The Secret


I started working with The Magic book on the 29th of February. Each day, I would complete the exercise and I truly struggled with feeling gratitude. But I knew that despite the fact that I was struggling, feeling low and dealing with pain, gratitude was the answer. I had filled out The Magic Check for $3,000, the amount I needed to attend a continuing education conference.
I had reached Day 27 and was still struggling, when I met with a friend who told me that she was considering a divorce. I had been fighting with loneliness and the fact that I have no one in my life right now. By the time she finished her story I was no longer feeling low. I was feeling real gratitude, I truly had it really good!
When I got home, in the mail was a letter from the IRS. I was afraid to open it; I had been audited before. But to my surprise it was a letter informing me that I had overpaid my taxes to the amount of $12, 438! I was stunned and I was brought to tears by The Magic of the Universe. All I had to do was step out of the way of myself and it delivered what I needed, in spades!
Two days later the actual check arrived in the mail and I cried tears of joy as I realized that not only could I attend the conference, I could also completely pay off three loans. I am truly blessed. I look forward to finding new things to be grateful for each day, because gratitude is truly the answer to all my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment