Monday 15 August 2016

My Deepest Desire!

Republished from The Secret


I have always known I wanted to be a mum and today I am luck enough to be mum to five beautiful children. Our fourth child was born in 2014, we were blessed with out 4th beautiful girl.
My husband and I thought we were done having children, however my heart and soul longed for a son. I began praying for our little boy. I imagined going to our 20 week ultrasound and crying tears of joy when we found out we were expecting a precious little boy. I imagined holding him for the first time and watching him grow up surrounded by his beautiful and equally amazing sisters. I held onto these images and I felt whole.
In July 2015, I found out we were expecting our 5th baby despite being on contraception! I knew instantly that this was my son I had longed for and imagined. On the 4th of March 2016, we welcomed our beautiful son into the world!
I am so grateful for The Secret and have began applying it to my entire life.. For the first time ever, I actually believe all things are possible and my dream life is reality! Grateful is an understatement!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment