Tuesday 23 August 2016

Lost And Found

Republished from The Secret


First I would like to thank all The Secret team for their work and giving out the knowledge to us all.
I came to know about The Secret 6 years ago but never paid much the attention towards it, only in the last year when everything in my life went messing up. My career, my relationship with parents, friends, and even my breakup. I reread The Secret book, The Magic, and right now reading The Power.
Actually I have manifested many things by using The Secret. But this time I felt like sharing my experience with you all.
I am an engineering student and it was our final exams preparation going on. In the meantime we have to submit our files and assignments for the clearance report. Just a night before the submissions day I realized that I lost my file. I forgot it somewhere at my college or the Xerox center or the cafe. But at that moment I sat down and asked universe to get that file back to me. I visualized that my file was with one of my friends and he is handing it back to me. I imagined it 2 times and said thank you to universe for helping me.
To my surprise, when I went to the college the next day I found that my friend had picked it up from the cafe the day before! I was literally shocked by this.
I paid millions of thanks to the universe for helping me. I am so grateful, thank you, thank you, thank you! I wish universe to help me with getting back my ex and also in my career ahead. It’s so simple guys, just ask, believe, receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment