Tuesday 16 August 2016

I Smile All Day Long!

Republished from The Secret


I received the book The Secret in February 5, 2009 from a co-worker named Kim. She said that after reading this book her life turned 360 degrees. Skeptical me was like “Yeah, okay” in my mind. I never let her know that I thought she was weird.
This year, ironically almost to the day, seven years later, I decided to dig the book out and began to read. Don’t know why, I just did. So I decided to focus.
I had a complex cyst on my left ovary that I was getting ready to have evaluated for the second time. In addition, I recently had surgery on a 7mm kidney stone that the doctors were unable to break up and said more than likely I would have to have repeat surgery. That was scary for me because I was recently diagnosed with a hole in my heart which I know sounds serious, however it is nothing terminal, but I hate “going under”.
Well, I had not gone back to the doctor as of March 30th, but by then I already believed and prayed and was thankful that the cyst was gone and the kidney stone disappeared. I was ecstatic about it. I shared it with my boss, who has already read the book. I claimed, believed and received that I had a clean bill of health!
Low and behold on April 1st I had an ultrasound and felt extremely excited, refreshed and confident. The radiologist and I were talking and out of nowhere she said “I have to tell you that everything looks great!”. Then on April 4th, I had been smiling during the entire urology appointment, had some tests run and then saw the doctor about 30 minutes later. He came into the room and said, well, I have some news for you. That stone is gone! I will see you in a year.
While I am reading the book in between work and kids and I am literally only half way through it, I am excited for my next order! All day long I smile uncontrollably. I am in the moment all day and it feels so good! I am so grateful and thankful for everything! And I look forward to sharing the next best thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment