Monday 29 August 2016

Life!

Republished from The Secret


Hi,
I am Vaninder a 30 year old woman. I started following The Secret 5 years ago when my life was full of negativity, dullness and heartbreak. I had given up on my life so much that I just wanted to end it. One fine day my friend Megha asked me to read the most magical book The Secret. After that I followed it religiously.
I started doing what I really wanted to do and planned my life. Initially it was difficult to follow but when things started moving the way I wanted, my believe increased more and more towards the power of inner self and universe. I started making small and everyday wishes followed by “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ” to the great universe. I started getting parking in front of my office, when I was getting late I use to get green signals everywhere and people who were not my true friends and well wishers parted ways naturally. My life became smooth and stable.
And The Magic of The Secret has been kind enough to me when it gave me my dream man, the man I have always dreamed of. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I got married to the best ever man who loves me unconditionally, gives me all the freedom I need, who respects me and I can go on and on and on! Thank you, thank you, thank you universe.
My husband also follows The Secret religiously and he has become a master at magic already. He only once wished that we would soon be having a beagle dog in our life and, trust me, within that week we got Zeus, our lovely beagle dog. I don’t know how he did it, but he just came to us! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I have the perfect life now, and always will have a perfect life. A loving family, loving husband, loving pets and loving friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am grateful to have The Secret in my life!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment