Sunday 7 August 2016

Ready For The Office.

Republished from The Secret


Thank you to the beautiful team of The Secret and this Universe. This is my 3rd Success Story within 8 months. All my three stories have been about different manifestations. It didn’t take me too long to manifest this one.
I wanted to buy some clothes and stuff as I am about to join a job. I would have to save really hard to even think about shopping. I told Universe that I wanted to look good at work and left everything else to it. With practice I learned to look at things differently. Now I have stopped over thinking on seeing a girl with a beautiful face and outfits. Now I simply have a look and praise her even if she is a stranger. Slowly and unconsciously I started thanking as I walked past beautiful clothes. And then a change took place.
I used to make outfit combinations for an online shopping site just for fun. And in return they would reward me 1 rupee per submission. With only some practice of about 15-20 days, one day out of the blue I got mail from this site saying I had won a surprise credit of 500 bucks. I immediately thanked the Universe even before verifying it. When I logged into my ID account  a surprise was waiting for me. It showed that I had a credit worth 810 bucks. In reality I had credits worth only 10 bucks till yesterday.
I haven’t shopped yet but I am ready with the essential’s list.
Thank you so much Universe. I used to look good, now I will look even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment