Friday 19 August 2016

We Are Receiving What We Asked For.

Republished from The Secret


I recently met an amazing man. He has, however, being going through a tough time because he is not able to find a good paying job in the field that he studied in. Knowing about the law of attraction, I began to pray on his behalf and also believed that he has received the job that he has asked for.
Within a few short days, an old colleague of his calls him and asked him to do some freelance jobs. He is now earning extra income because of it. I have not given up on the big job that he wants to get and I am still practising gratitude on his behalf because I know that he has already received it.
Thank you Rhonda for the knowledge of the law of attraction. Keep believing, it is more than possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment