Tuesday 9 August 2016

Oh Dear God, It Is Real!!!

Republished from The Secret


I am so happy and thankful for this amazing gift. This is probably the greatest gift that a person can be given throughout his entire life: a knowledge that you control what happens in your life with your thoughts. I am really thankful!
So my story is about how I got my license last week. On that particular test day I was nervous that I might not pass and last Saturday the results came and I passed with a score of 84!
The most amazing thing is that a week before I took my test I wrote down how thankful I am about me getting a score of 83 and how happy I am about it. When I found that note, I was so shocked yet again and also very happy!
Thank you everyone for sharing your stories here as they have been my guide. Every night would just read these stories and I hope my story will inspire someone like your stories did. Have a wonderful life, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment