Monday 22 August 2016

Intention: The Point Of Contact.

Republished from The Secret


I shall share with you one of my more recent manifestations. This particular outcome is one of substance, moreover, a new truck.
A couple of months ago my wife had the sudden urge to have a truck, just in case she would ever need to haul something which does come about from time to time. As she sat at the breakfast table looking intently at her laptop computer, I could see the wheels of her mind at work. So, finally I asked, “What are you pondering my dear?” to which she informed me of her desire to have this new truck. “Well then, I shall win you a new truck my dear” and with a great laugh I said, “I can hardly wait to see you driving it.” She then informed me that it must be fit to haul as much weight as a boat and trailer, to which I answered, “Well then, let us choose it to be a four wheel drive, and I say, let it be an off-road capable truck as well.” We both laughed in agreement, her because of the joy of having her request, and I because of the mere thought of seeing her drive such a vehicle as this as she is certainly not the truck-driving type!
So now knowing that action must be put into force, I begin to actively search for a contest with a prize of a new truck. Once I came across this sweepstake on the internet, I entered immediately. From this point I closed my eyes and summoned “joy” from deep within, adding to the visual mental movie that I created, seeing my wife gleefully driving this four wheel drive truck. I added the sense of smelling the new interior and feeling the contour of the truck as I cleaned it with a towel. I completed this visualization by holding a definitive snap-shot image, like a photo, for 20 minutes without losing focus, until this image became a bright light in my mind’s eye. I then proclaimed, “It is done, it is complete!”
Three weeks later I received an email congratulations from the contest sponsor. My wife now drives her 2016 Ford F-150 4X4 off-road edition truck on the weekends, hauling anything she can think of. As for me, I am thankful just to see my lovely wife driving this cool truck. So my story is absolutely true and contains every element anyone would need to manifest their own outcome of intention. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment