Thursday 10 November 2016

Abundance!

Republished from The Secret

Image result for the secret

It all started in May 2013, I was unhappily married as my now ex-husband had been violent towards me. I didn’t know how I was going to leave him and move on with my life, all I knew is that I could not live like I was any longer. So without realising it I started to say to myself I will meet a wonderful man.
In June I got the courage to say to Dennis those most famous words “I want a divorce”. Once I had told him that, I then found the courage to tell my family what had been going on. Of course they were shocked. I didn’t let any of this get to me. I started to plan out what I wanted to achieve, as I hadn’t given up on love.
By the end of June I had met an old friend, a wonderful caring guy, Pete. Over the next few months we became quite close and in a relationship by the time my ex-husband had moved out in October.
Now I have the caring man I had been dreaming of, however, I still had my home to worry about. Pete said “We will keep the house, it has always been yours and will remain yours.”. Then he gave me a little book, The Secret. I read it day and night and had not realised I had already been following the Law of Attraction by asking for Pete to enter my life, that was my first wow moment. The second came when my divorce was finalised in August 2015, I kept my house and at no extra cost to me. Even the solicitor’s fee for just 3 visits was less than $1000.00. That was my second wow moment.
The third wow moment was today. I was not happy in my current job and had been working part-time. Pete ran his own business and the lease was about to expire, we couldn’t afford to renew the lease at a larger price, so we decided to close it up and run it from home. The bills were starting to get out of control and I didn’t know what to do. So on the first of January 2016 I started my vision board. I wrote 2016 at the top, then listed all the things I wanted to achieve this year: Abundance, new career, all our bills paid in full. Pete thought it was such a good idea he put it on the fridge so we could both see it every morning.
I applied for numerous jobs with not much luck until I found a vacancy too good to pass up, it was my dream job. So I applied, got an interview and then I got a phone call, sorry but on this occasion you have been unsuccessful, however, would you consider another role? Yes was my reply. I didn’t think anymore about it. I applied for other positions, with still no success.
Then on 29 January I received a phone call from the same company offering me an interview on the first of February 2016. On the fourth of February I received a phone call for an offer of a position. I commenced my full time employment that Tuesday. I had landed my dream job! But that’s not all, Pete had an interview on Monday for full time employment for his dream job!!!
Keep believing you can live the abundant life you dream of, anything is possible and achievable. Thank you Pete for introducing me to The Secret! Thank you to Rhonda and her team for the Gratitude Journal ideas, these have helped me work out what I really want and desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment