Friday 4 November 2016

My Magical Life.

Republished from The Secret

Dear Secreters, Magic Dust to all!
I would like to share my story on how I manifested my wishes. I had a beautiful marriage with the love of my life, after a lot of issues. I have manifested my job with my dream pay. I got selected above 20 other people and I knew I had the job the moment I entered in the interview room.
I have manifested my baby after years of trying. This was the toughest to do after months of trying and getting negative results each time but deep in my mind I knew it would be in real at just the right time.
I have manifested many more things both big and small.
To all the people who are reading this, visualization is the key. Hold on to the image you have in your mind. Be happy, feel the feeling and soon it will manifest. Be grateful for what you have and most important, never ever stop believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment