Friday 25 November 2016

Power Of Positive Thought.

Republished from The Secret


Having completed my studies from the university, I was enlisted for the National Youth Service Corp where people, especially graduates, from all across the country were deployed to serve. When I got my call up letter to serve in Benue state, I was so curious and surprised to be in such a state and meeting people I never knew. After three weeks of regimental training in camp, we were all posted to our place of assignment or so to say, place of work.
At my place of work I was not on good terms with my boss. He never believed in me and abuse was the order of the day, for almost two months we were not on good terms. Other workers were not in the same situation as me. It made me feel so alone, no one was there to walk with me.
I woke up one day and I decided to refuse those thoughts of resentment and dejection in my mind. The more I thought about it the sadder I would feel. I decided to stop those thoughts of my boss seeing me as a nobody. I prayed in the morning and believed with all my heart that this man must find favour and much interest in me.
As I went to work in the morning I was shocked with the sudden synergy between me and him. He never insulted me and everybody was being friendly to me. It worked for me because I emitted positive thoughts and never doubted.
There is power in unwavering believe. I am doing fine now, I am believing that I will soon get a good job without any doubt. The Secret book has been a magic one for me since I have been reading it. Thanks to all the contributors of this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment