Sunday 20 November 2016

Ask, Thank And It Will Be Delivered.

Republished from The Secret


I lost my job of 14 years,  I was devastated, depressed and very emotional. I tried all on all ends to get a job but nothing worked. I knocked at all corners, asked all my friends for a job but nothing materialised. To add on, my husband also quit his job. Now things went from bad to worse. We have 2 sons, a home loan and all our expenses were increasing every month but not a penny to be earned.
As I have been a very big believer in LOA since the time The Secret was released and also a Catholic believer in Christ, I always knew something good had to be on it’s way. My close friends gave me lot of strength by telling me that this too shall pass, just keep your faith in the Lord and hope for the best.
Out of nowhere, one day I just spoke to Jesus and said that I want my husband to get a job soon and soon after that, about 2 to 3 weeks later, I should also get a job but only a job in one of the companies I had written down on my list. After that, I just started thanking each day for the jobs which we both are receiving.
Today as I write this, exactly 3 weeks ago my husband got a good job and as I had asked for, I got a job exactly in one of those companies I listed and I got it exactly after 2 to 3 weeks after he got his job! I am just blown away by each and every detail which my Lord has delivered, just the way I had asked. I know this was possible only because I had faith and because of my gratitude attitude.
Folks,  never give up especially on yourself. Be firm in what you want as the Lord blesses you exactly the same. You want good and great things happening, just ask and thank, it will be delivered to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment