Tuesday 29 November 2016

I Found My Inner Self And Got Everything I Ever Wanted!

Republished from The Secret

Image result for the secret

The Secret is Great!! I have had a lot of amazing changes in my life since using The Secret, but I’m going to tell the one that seriously got to me.
So on April 6th 2014 made this Vision Board with pictures of my dream car, living in a new home and feeling comfortable, earning a certain amount of money every month, going on vacation to Las Vegas, finishing my bachelor’s and best of all, a picture of Enrique Iglesias and Ana Kornikova together. These two have been together for more than 12 years and I see how Enrique treats Ana like his Queen and it’s like he is always in love with her. I’m a big fan of both by the way and I wanted a relationship like that.
After a month, two months, three months nothing happened although I was still practicing. I was thinking of getting a guide or someone to help me through all this but nothing came up.
One day somewhere in September 2014 when shopping I saw The Magic in a bookstore and I thought this is what I was looking for!
The 23th of September I started reading The Magic and practicing every day.
Believe it!! Everything on the vision board came true all at once!!
A difficult teacher suddenly gave me an opportunity to finish an issue in my study area and before I could even think, I finished college in December 2015 after 2 years fighting to get it done with no result. I bought my dream car on the 9th of December, exactly how I wanted it. On the 30th of November someone called me about a newly built house I could live in. I have to tell you that I feel comfortable and safe. I got a promotion and of course a raise in salary, better than I expected and I went on my vacation to fabulous Las Vegas!!
The only thing that wasn’t happening was this great guy coming into my life. So after getting all the other things, I started believing that my guy will soon be here too. It was somewhere round the 7th of January that I read the 4 pages I wrote with almost 100 qualities of my ideal guy once again. And then just let it go, I didn’t try to force anything anymore but just trusted the universe.
Guess what happened?
Out of nowhere and without forethought of seeing him as “that guy”, I met him on the 14th of January. And I have to tell that he is everything on my list of qualities and exactly how I imagined it would be when we’re together. I love him very much and he loves me back, respects me, cooks for me, takes care of me and is unbelievably romantic. Every day we’re falling in love with each other and finding more happiness, even now.
Thank you Rhonda Byrne and of course your team. Now I can’t even think of missing something in my life because I already have everything. And when I want something I just go through your books and practice again. Even being a Quantum Coach trainee, I already believe that I will be utterly successful in the future. You are my idol Rhonda and I love you!! I wish you more success and abundance!!
With a lot of love and gratitude,
Xaviera Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment