Sunday 13 November 2016

Abundant Life.

Republished from The Secret


I first want to say thank you for the gift of The Secret and The Magic which has shown me gratitude, thank you God and the Universe, thank you, thank you, thank you.
I first heard of The Secret in 2010 when I was 10 years old. I saw it in a library but I only read the back of it and it intrigued me. I never took it out though and soon forgot about it. Then in 2015 I discovered The Secret on Netflix and watched the movie which was the solution I needed. I had earlier that year read Dr Joseph’s book The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind, so I was familiar with the law of attraction.
When I was as young as 7 I had a wonderful imagination and often the things I imagined would come true. I now know why, because of the LOA. When I was seven I remember there was a book competition at school and I entered and really enjoyed writing it with emotion, just like The Secret says, and I won. I also entered it two years later again and I knew I was going to win and I did! Another time I bought a raffle ticket when I was 10 and the first prize was a DVD player and I knew when the person would pull out the ticket I would win it and I did. I attracted other things like that in my life.When I was younger I prayed and said thanks to God and I think that’s why my life was good but I forgot about that way of life but rediscovered it with The Secret.
The Secret was different though and it made sense to me. I really wanted to learn more about it so I got the book. The book helped me to become a more positive person because I had been struggling at school with friendships and anxiety. The Secret helped me make new friends and improve my old friendships and my anxiety is now gone completely.
I then discovered The Magic in 2016 which is when my life started to change for the better. I wanted more money so I got a job and I even got babysitting requests from neighbours, so money was following towards me easily and effortlessly. I also wanted to have an amazing summer because last year was quite lonely and boring for me. 
I hope to attract more good things in my life and can’t wait for more of my requests to the universe to come true. Positive vibes and gratitude and love is the best way for instant results. Make your desires and dreams come true; visualising is key. Make a gratitude board and gratitude journal and make sure to feel like you already have what you desire, like being excited, that was what worked the best for me.
Thank you Rhonda and The Secret team! Go out there and live your abundant life and chase your desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment