Wednesday 30 November 2016

Believing And Having Faith That All Is Well!

Republished from The Secret

Image result for the secret

I want to start my story off by thanking Rhonda Byrne and the whole team that was behind the launching of these amazing books to inspire others on creating their own reality. I listened to The Secret, The Power and I am now practicing The Magic. I am also very interested and very thankful for the information from Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks. With all of these amazing people, my life has changed so much and I am so very thankful for all of their teachings combined, thank you a million times!
Ok, so I was introduced to the book The Secret back in January of this year. As I started listening to the book (I bought the audio version) I understood how my life was unfolding into certain situations that I was not very happy about. I was in a very negative state of mind and I wanted to change it around. I wanted to but I didn’t know how to even start and then I was introduced to The Secret by my sister in law. I started to feel so much more positive, feeling happy and very appreciative for all things in life and so many things started to turn around for the better. Relationships with my co-workers, my boss and other individuals in my life improved tremendously!
This recent desire that I manifested into my life happened today. I have read so many stories on here and I was so excited to finally write my story. About a week ago I visioned myself receiving $1,000.00. I didn’t know how, where or when this money was going to come but I just knew it would. I didn’t focus or think about it too much but I did have faith and believe that I was going to receive money and I continued to feel gratitude and always feeling “all is well” and “things are always working out for me”. I said it often but I said it more in my mind and felt the power of it much more every time.
I went to see the movie Miracles From Heaven yesterday with my 10 year old daughter. This movie’s concept was in reference to everything that I am learning, about having faith and believing you create your own reality. God works in amazing ways, watching that movie sent my faith literally into over drive! I woke up this morning feeling great! I did my morning appreciation and the whole morning coming into work I felt so good.
As soon as I came in my boss pulls me into his office and pulls out a check from an envelope and hands me it. Guess how much the check was made out for? Yes!! $1,000.00!!!!! My eyes filled up with tears, I was so amazed and so thankful!! God is good!!! Have faith, believe, “all is well”, “things are always working out for me”!!
Thank you God, Universe, the whole team of The Secret, Abraham, Esther and Jerry Hicks!! Can’t wait to write my next story of manifestation! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment