Thursday 24 November 2016

The Best Comes After The Darkest Times.

Republished from The Secret


I firstly want to thank Rhonda and the team for giving us this amazing knowledge, it really is magical and I don’t know how my life would be without it.
I first heard about The Secret around 2008 when my sister was reading it. I had just finished high school and didn’t really pay that much attention to the book. A year or so later I picked it up and read it and I was so inspired but I felt I still wasn’t ready to really grasp what it was trying to tell me.
Fast forward to 2016 and I had been through a hard 4 or 5 years not being able to get the job I wanted and feeling like my family was constantly disappointed in me. Finally I had a massive breakdown to my mother and knew I couldn’t go on like this. I had started reading The Secret and watching the movie religiously and I was on my spiritual path, but I felt like I was broken. I finally decided to take action and apply for every job I could see that was appealing to me.
After that night things started to change. There was a listing for my perfect job, I had all the experience throughout my contracted jobs and I had all the skills they were asking for. I also already knew someone who worked there so I asked for an employee referral. Every day I visualized myself getting a call from the manager offering me an interview. I would think about picking up my phone and answering that call that would change my life.
And I did! I was eventually offered the job, the pay was far better than I could have ever imagined, the hours were just what I wanted and I am learning more and more every day.
You just have to have faith. Something amazing is there for each and every one of our beautiful souls and happiness is our birthright. Feel good and good will come to you. I wish all of you the best and I am so happy to be writing on this page after all these years of reading everyone else’s stories. I am so happy to have my own success story.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment