Saturday 5 November 2016

The Magic Can Happen Sooner Than You Think!

Republished from The Secret

I live in a country were unemployment is at it’s highest rate and I happen to have been affected by that until I read The Secret and practised The Magic exercises. I lost my job in June 2015 and I honestly wasn’t thinking by now that I would be where I am today.
I started reading The Secret book in November 2015 and there after I took the 28 days of The Magic practises throughout the December holidays. After finishing the practises I started feeling excited and I had this nagging feeling that something big was coming. I even told my loved ones that January was my last month of me being unemployed but I know they didn’t believe me.
Well! On the 3rd of February 2016 I am writing this from my office. I asked, I believed and then bam, I received!
But I must say I did not think anything would actually happen this fast! People here write that they have been practising for so and so many years and I thought wow, I just started so it will take a while for me too, but then it didn’t, you know?! It’s not a permanent job though but I know and I feel it that once I’m done here with this work for them I’m going into something bigger and permanent like I believe .
So,thank you to God for not leaving nor forsaking me. Thank you to Rhonda and the team for putting this lovely piece of work together. Thank you to the Universe for returning my good positive vibrating vibes.
Psss! I’m reading the books again and this time with more powerful, positive vibes. Keep believing guys, this stuff works and it will happen sooner than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment