Wednesday 9 November 2016

Pen Down Your Dreams And Wait For The Magic To Happen.

Republished from The Secret
Namaste,
I am a fan of Oprah Winfrey and I had happened to watch a couple of videos of her show on Vision Boards, Jim Carrey and two women. One of them being an uneducated girl from a remote village in Africa and how she manifested her dream of being highly educated by penning down her dreams and the other lady manifested her future husband to be by doing the same.
Even after watching all of this, which made complete sense to me as there was amazing proof to see, I was in my laziness mode and never made the effort to do so. But, now thanks to the personal experiences shared on The Secret page I was totally determined. This was it. “Writing Down Means Commitment.”
That was one of the statements made by Oprah in one of her shows and it started echoing in my head. Finally all ready with my pen and paper, I penned down every single detail about the new job that I was looking for. being a teacher I was completely bored from the last job and also bored from the similar kind of work patterns Lesson, curriculum planning, arts and craft, report cards, corrections, getting never ending work home, etc., etc. I was doing all that in my last 2 previous jobs which was around 10 years in totality. But being an educator, the best part of my job is having kids around, which I did not want to change, so basically I wanted to be in the same field and yet do something different.
So after penning down all these details along with pay package and the number of working hours and working days in a week and flexible working hours, here I am with my dream job within just a couple of months after writing it down!! So now I am a Speech and Drama teacher!
And now to continue with the feel good factor for the rest of my years to come I feel gratitude, gratitude and gratitude every day. For my work, for my brilliant colleagues, for my kind boss, for my lovely students, my salary, for a smooth class, etc., etc.
Kindly note: The two things I did not pen down was the name of the institute and the field, as I left that up to the Universe to send me the best and here I am working with one of the best institutes in this field! I am enjoying the new experience as this institute is not limited only to teaching but much more, something that I could have never thought of for being a teacher.
Also I only wrote down what I wished for and not what I did not want, as suggested by The Secret. I also
wrote all the details as if I already had them. So I wrote it in a way of giving gratitude to the Universe for giving me my dream job.
A heartfelt thank you to the team of The Secret. May your good intentions of giving power to the common man last till eternity!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you here for being thoughtful and making the effort posting your victories and indirectly assuring people like me that we are on the right track.
Will be back soon with my second victory!!!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment