Friday 18 November 2016

Got The Body, Girlfriend And Income I Wanted And Now I Am Dreaming Bigger!

Republished from The Secret

Firstly, thank you, thank you, thank you guys for The Secret. Long story short, since I have been applying The Secret seriously, without wishing too much, my life has changed miraculously.
1) I first got a government job that has good income. I almost lost it but in a unexpected twist I got in successfully.
2) Then I started to workout. I have gained a lot of muscle and I have the body I have wanted since then.
3) I am truly in love and have got the best girlfriend anyone could imagine. Gorgeous, nice looking body, redhead, beautiful and well raised in a family with a lot of morals and decency. She respects me more than anything and does everything to see me happy
4) I got a nice promotion which gives me 5 times more income!!! Almost no one can get through this promotion. It is hard to get and in my job almost everyone who gets this promotion has 10 years plus of working there. I only had 1.5 years!!
5) I was ugly and bad looking and unpopular back in high school time. Now I am good looking, muscular and I have a lot of pretty women who wish to be with me. But, I am happy with only my girlfriend.
6) I am friends now with some influential people, one congressman, two mayors and some businessmen.
That’s it, it is a resume. Now I am dreaming bigger! I want 3x my income. And I am already thankful for that. I got my Magic Check, my Gratitude Rock, a painting of myself in the life I want, I got some savings in a nice wonderfull pack of cash to see, feel and smell. I feel it!! I feel the smell of my brand new car. I feel the smell of the big room of my new big house.
Thank you guys, thank so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment