Sunday 27 November 2016

It’s Happening!

Republished from The Secret


I had been struggling to use The Secret in my life. My biggest wish is to move back home and away from the toxic environment my family is suffering from, but I was so focused on the negative that I forgot to appreciate the good in life; to feel happy and glowing inside. So I decided to practice using The Secret, just to get The Power flowing and grasp the idea of feeling grateful and knowing that the universe is forever working in our favor.
Videos always streamed slow on my computer and it drove me crazy, but today I decided to focus not on feeling annoyed about it and instead turned my energy on to feeling grateful for having a computer and Youtube and how happy I am to watch this amazing video. And to my amazement, the video not only streamed, but ran perfectly smooth without any disruption. I am bursting with happiness and gratitude on the inside from something so little but so mind blowing.
Thank you Rhonda Byrne for passing on the positivity, thank you mom for buying The Power for me, and thank you universe for taking such good care of me. And to anyone struggling to get the gist of The Secret: let it go. Let go of all the irrational worry that something bad might happen because it won’t; the universe loves you and will gladly help you to achieve anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment