Friday 11 November 2016

The Secret Works Miracles, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Republished from The Secret


Firstly, thank you to all the people behind The Secret and all of you who post amazing stories which always inspires me.
I have been practicing The Secret for about a year and my life has changed tremendously. I would like to share a few stories below hoping that it will inspire you and to always believe in what you want.
1. I left my job that I had been very unhappy with, without having another job yet. My family was very worried as they felt it was not easy to get a job. Exactly 3 months later, I found a job at a company that I enjoy working for. Everything that I wrote in my desired job list is what I got. The work is fun, the people are amazing, the working hours are exactly what I wanted, the salary is more than I asked for and I couldn’t be happier.
What is more amazing is this. I started working when I was 21 years old after graduating. The course I took only had 2 weeks break each semester for 3 years, whereas my friends used to have a few months of break. When I started working, I always told my mum I wish I could take a 3 month break and enjoy life since I didn’t get to do it as a student. It all came true when I realised from the time I left my job to the time I started my new job, it was exactly 3 months!!! I was shocked. I never planned it as such because I didn’t have a job when I left and I only attended my new job interview and got the job within 1 week from the time my 3 months were up. And in that 3 months, I truly enjoyed life by going for holidays and doing everything that I loved and wanted to do.
2. I came across The Magic Check when I read The Magic. Just to try it, I wrote an amount that I believed in on March 2015. I exclaimed to the Universe I would receive the money by June without wondering how I would receive it. Every day I gave thanks to the money I already had. At the end of May, I received more than the amount I wrote, in the form of a tax refund!! Since it worked, I decided to try with a larger sum of money. This time I wrote it and stuck it on the mirror of my cupboard and forgot about it. Only occasionally I would look at it.
One day I was lying on my bed and saw the amount I wrote and was wondering when I would receive it because the time I wanted to receive it had passed. And then it hit me, I had already received the amount within the timeframe I set in an unexpected amount of bonus my company gave me, even though I was just newly joined. I really couldn’t believe it.
3. I love baking and had been trying to start a part time online baking business for about a year, but it wasn’t very successful. The amount of orders I got was very minimal. After reading The Secret, I made a list of everything I wanted for my baking and also practiced gratitude by thanking the universe and God for everything I had been given in my baking. My baking business grew tremendously, opportunities and orders kept coming in out of nowhere and my customers keep repeating their orders and recommending me to their friends. I’m working towards growing my business further and I know I will be opening my own bakery in the time I have set.
4. I always believe in looking for signs from the universe. I had sent an important email out but did not receive a reply. It had been one week and I needed to know what the answer was to proceed further. I wasn’t sure if I should send a follow up email, worrying I might sound too desperate or annoy the other party. I asked the universe for a sign, any sign that would make me feel good and if I received that sign I would send a follow up email.
I opened The Secret website to read the stories and the first story I read was so familiar, and then I realised it was the story I posted a few months ago that was published. The joy and happiness I felt was incredible, I was so shocked and actually had tears in my eyes. I knew this was the sign. I sent the follow up email and in less than 5 minutes, I received a reply with the content exactly as what I had visualised before sending the email.
All I want to say is The Secret is real. Just ask what you want and let the universe handle it. Sometimes it feels difficult to let it go. I myself am still working on this but when you do it your life will be just as amazing as you want it to be. Also always, always practise gratitude. It works miracles!
Thank you for reading my story and loads of Magic Dust to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment