Monday 28 November 2016

I Feel Lighter And Brighter.

Republished from The Secret

Image result for the secret

Hi all,
This is my second story here, somehow my first one did not get published on the site for maybe some good reasons, I do not know, but I know this one will be published for sure.
I would like to tell you how The Secret helped me to become a better person in life. I was used to be a very negative person initially, then I came across The Secret and my mom told me about the same. After that I bought a whole new set of The Secret series and read them.
I have started feeling many positive changes. I stayed happy more and I cry less. My health is improving, my personality is improving, I am financially doing much better as my salary increments are happening!
I have also maintained a gratitude journal of my own which has a list of all my blessings.
I have received many miracles and I feel really blessed!!!!!!!
Thank you Rhonda! Thank you Universe! Ask. Believe. Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment