Saturday 19 November 2016

Job And Health.

Republished from The Secret


I was extremely perplexed about my aim in life and then I set my aim for getting a government job. That required a tough competition at that level in India. I set my mind. I asked the Universe for it, visualised being there sitting in that Govt. office and finally, after a lot of hard work and through my visualisation, I am in the job, actually I am employed officially!!!
Oh my God, thank you so much Universe and the wonderful team of The Secret who actually brought this secret to all of us to achieve great aims in life. Now, I am using it to achieve a perfect state of health and a perfect relationship and family and I know the Universe is just going to gift it to me. I love myself, my job and my health. Deep gratitude and thanks to the Universe. I had promised to myself to write my own story when I received it, so here I am. Thank you Universe for everything, for my story being published 0n the website as well. Thank you! It really worked: Ask, Believe and Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment