Friday 14 October 2016

1 Out Of 10,000

Republished from The Secret

Here it goes!
A year back I got to know about a walk-in interview in my dream company for a prestigious job. Out of 10,000 people, 200 plus have been shortlisted for the 2nd round, 30 plus were shortlisted for the 3rd round and there were nearly 10 candidates for the last round and I was among them. Out of that, only 8 candidates got the job offer! Out of those 8, none could accept the job offer because of other issues like location, the package offered, etc. Only I got the location that I preferred, the position and the package that I demanded, everything I mentioned on my list for my perfect job! It was like the Universe had scheduled a walk-in custom job only for me.
This could happen only because of my unwavering belief. I always was positive throughout the interview process. Since The Secret came into my life I have become more cautious while choosing my thoughts, my actions, views, hearing, speaking, etc. I attracted so many big and small life changing things in my life by applying The Secret.
The Secret is a blessing for me, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment