Wednesday 19 October 2016

I Got A Flat.

Republished from The Secret


First of all I want to tell you; thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times to Rhonda and The Secret team.
I am living in France for the last 5 years. Here it is very difficult to get a flat for strangers, but thanks to LOA I have got one! The bank gave me the mortgage and finally I have bought one! It seemed impossible and nobody had believed I could do it and now they are wondering how. And that is not all. I have gotten many discounts from the shops and I always get the cheapest air-tickets, just for using my imagination and that I wish to see my family often.
I am reading and doing the 28-day journey of The Magic for the second time and now I am working on my career and relationships. I still have my “ups” and “downs” but I keep asking and believing. Reading the stories helps me a lot to keep my faith.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment