Wednesday 12 October 2016

My Dream Job!

Republished from The Secret

(Image Credit: Wikimedia)
I would like to thank The Secret for showing me that I can truly have what I want if I just believe in myself and know it is on its way!
For the past two years I have wanted to get a new job but I just didn’t know how I was going to do it. I had previously gotten that job by practicing what The Secret teaches but I just couldn’t do it this time! I was so negative and in my own head.
As the new year started I said to myself ,”This is my year.” But I still had my doubts! Two days ago, I found the job of my dreams. It is in the same field I am currently in so it is a natural progression, but with a higher title and way more pay! I focused on the job and said, “This is my job!” I pictured what my Linkedin would look like with that new job on my resume. I dreamed that they were going to hire me on March 21.
I applied for the position and the next day they called me in for an interview. I couldn’t believe it! The Secret really does work, and now I start my new dream job on March 21 just like I dreamed before!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment