Saturday 15 October 2016

It Happened Again, More Money!

Republished from The Secret


I write this story with so much joy in my heart. This is my third story here within a period of a year. Ok this is what happened:
A few weeks ago I wrote a list of all the things I would like to accomplish this year. One of the things I wrote was to have R5000.00 to spoil my partner for her birthday. I didnt know where I was going to get it but I knew that I was going to get it.
Guess what?!
Within a few days I received a gift from one of my clients who was pleased with the services I provided for them. Later, another gift of money was given to me. I then started planning her birthday vacation. I took her on a weekend getaway to the coast. We slept in a hotel and went on a boat cruise, a water park and had an intimate picnic at the beach. To top it all off I bought her a smart watch that can be used as a phone and she was so happy.
In her words : “This is a best birthday ever!!” Hearing these words made me realize that God has done it again. I know that next year this time I will be writing something about how I spoiled her again.
I wish I could post pictures here to show you how much fun we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment