Tuesday 18 October 2016

The Magic In My Life.

Republished from The Secret


Four years ago I walked out of a difficult and bad marriage. My life was a mess. I came to stay with my mother along with my 12 year old daughter. I was finally free to take my own decisions but I was completely lost. I had no money to support myself and my daughter. I was worried about our future. Instead of being grateful for my mother, who was supporting me emotionally and financially, I wallowed in self pity.
Then my younger sister gave me a copy of The Secret. It changed my life completely. I started seeing all the good things around me. I started being grateful for having a wonderful family. My mother, my sisters and my daughter were the biggest pillars of strength for me. I realised that I had thousands of things to be grateful for. That gave me tremendous confidence.
Then I got myself a copy of The Magic. After that there was no stopping me. I have attracted so many things in my life by being grateful. The list is endless. But I can mention a few:
I got to visit my sister who used to live in Finland at that time. That was my first visit to a foreign country. My money issues got solved as I started working as a teacher. Hundreds of my small or big wishes got fulfilled.
Earlier, after a broken marriage, I had completely lost hope of finding love. But after practicing gratitude, I met an amazing person who is now my husband. Needless to say, he has all the wonderful qualities I ever wished my husband to have.
Today I have moved to the US with my daughter to live with my husband in a beautiful house. We have an adorable dog. We went to Hawaii for our first vacation together. Hawaii was on my desires list when I first started the The Magic practices, long before I’d even met my husband.
Now, I am living a peaceful and happy life. I have no lack of money, love or happiness. I experience The Magic every day. My whole life seems like a miracle. Everything I desire is within my reach.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda. A million ‘thank yous’ will not be enough to express the gratitude I feel for you and your team. I’ll repeat the words so many people have said before, “It really works!”. It worked for me and it will work for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment