Sunday 16 October 2016

The Magic Is Real And It Works.

Republished from The Secret

I read The Magic last November after another person wrote how the book had changed her life. Basically, I had nothing to lose, and I felt that I may as well give this a chance. I went through the entire 28 days and it did put me in a better place spiritually and emotionally because I had started to understand gratitude. I didn’t get the other results that I wanted, yet I was happy that I’d given it a try.
Well, fast forward to February 7th of this year, and I had an Aha moment. I picked up The Magic again and this time I had a completely different mindset and I knew that my life was about to change for the better. Day 3 of The Magic is titled Magic Relationships and one of my most important relationships was not in a good place. So, as you can imagine, this day was very important for me. I followed the steps for Day 3 to the letter throughout the day, and I was really grateful for everything that this person had been to me and contributed to my life.
Within and matter of two days, my friend called me and it was as if no time had passed between us. That conversation and then spending time together a few days later has meant the world to me. I am currently on Day 9 of The Magic and I’m excited to see the coming changes in my life. I have several other pressing issues that are currently going on in my life and I’m excited about the favorable outcomes that will come within these next 28 days, and I’ll write about on this site.
I really want all the readers to know that The Magic works! It’s worked for me and it will work for you. Just be open to the possibilities. Until later. Much love and light to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment