Saturday 22 October 2016

My $10,000 Magnet

Republished from the secret

I had been reading The Secret for the second time to make sure I was digesting the book fully with comprehension. One summer day I was praying and fasting for a change in my finances. I was reading the chapter about “Money” and I heard this voice say “Believe me for $10,000 dollars”. I kept saying that I am a money magnet. I draw money from north, south, east, and west.
After, praying and fasting for 24 hours, I was awakened the next morning with a phone call from my Aunt. She said are you up. I said yes, but I wasn’t, I was saying I am up now. She said I feel lead to give you $10,000 toward your house payment. I said what??? I sat up in my bed and said, “Can you repeat that?”. She said, “I am giving you $10,000 dollars. I start laughing and said oh, wow it works, it works!!!!
That is just one example of my many change of events that have occurred after reading The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment