Friday 28 October 2016

Doing Exactly What I Used To Dream Of!

Republished from The Secret

Thank you to the team of The Secret for giving us the law of attraction and changing the lives of a millions others just like myself. I am so much in awe of the law of attraction today, much more than I ever was.
Today while sitting in the office and doing my work I suddenly realised that I was just doing the job that I had always dreamed of as a child, as a teenager and as a girl pursuing her career. I work with a jewellery brand that has some 40 brands under it at an international level. And my company apparently owns all those jewellery brands which I used to dream about working with as a kid. Who could have imagined I would be handling the brands I used to see on the commercials on TV!
Last year when I got done with my studies and it was time to actually prove myself, all I said to my father was that you will see in next 1 year, I am going to have myself enrolled for some jewellery exhibitions and from thereon I will take that forward. And guess what?!
Exactly 1 year later here I am handling all the international jewellery shows for my company without even realising I was actually doing what I had asked for a year back!
Life is beautiful and magical each and every day if you fall in sync with the law of attraction and be grateful for everything in life. Keep counting your blessings more than worrying about what is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment