Wednesday 26 October 2016

Life On Track.

Republished from The Secret

I always wished to have magical powers in me. I belonged to a poor family and I look fat and ugly and we were not so happy to our lives, especially my mom. My parents were not happy together so my father decided to live alone, that time I was only 16 and I felt like a loser. A loser in my studies, in sports, my health and in my life. I did not have many friends.
Then The Secret came to me and it took me some time to understand it. At first I was not able to apply it properly. But I then always prayed for happiness for my mom and dad. I then tried it to be a good looking intelligent boy, but I failed. I was detained in class 11 in all my subjects.
But then I got admission in Diploma my life totally changed. After 1 year I was the topper of my batch and I also became a good looking boy and became very famous in my college. I was even studying there fully free with free hostel on a scholarship. My mom was also happy after being a single mother, she helped me and my brother in our studies and I don’t know how she always took care of our expensive needs on time.
So The Secret changed my health and my personality. I was still single so I wanted a girlfriend who would care for me and never leave me alone and I wanted to get her without any effort and after some time I got her too. Even then I never stop wishing and applying The Secret. I then wanted to be the head boy without any effort. And one day my teacher called me and told me the same. 
I am very happy nowadays. I started comparing all my wishes to my current life status and I found something very strange. My every wish was compiled! Now I am always happy and make every person near me happy. Now my wishes are completed very, very fast like in a day or in a week. I no longer think negative and I never get angry. 
I feels everything happens for our goodness in our life. Like how I had failed in class11 but that lead me to get admission in Diploma and get a chance to be topper. Like how my parents separated but now both of them are happier than the old days. Now I do not feel like a poor boy. I have my own house, I have respect and have a very nice personality.
The Secret gives me knowledge to use the power which was already available in me and also in you. The Magic is already in you, you just need to know how to use it properly. Always try to make your environment happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment