Tuesday 11 October 2016

Nothing Is Impossible With God And The Universe!

Republished from The Secret


Hi all!
I have always wanted to write in this website and now here it is! I have been practicing The Secret for 6 years now, on and off, and here is my biggest manifestation. I am a Registered Nurse (RN) in our country who has been out of practice for almost a year now and recently I had been applying for a job overseas but most of them required me to be currently working. Needless to say, I badly needed a job in the hospital. Soon. I had passed my cvs a few months back and did not get any callbacks from those. Not until one night when I just firmly asked God and the Universe for help. I prayed to get a callback from one of the jobs I applied to specifically the following afternoon. And I just released it like it was already done.
And then it happened! The following afternoon, just before the day ended, I got a callback from the hospital I have been most wishing to get employed at! The whole process went by smoothly
and now I am passed the application and interview phase and I am just waiting for the final call to start!!! What a miracle!
To top it off, I suddenly got a callback from a recruitment agency for a job overseas saying they can put me in an interview without the need for current employment! I couldn’t believe it.
The Secret works when we expect it to. Like what was said in the movie, our mantra should be: “I know, like I know, like I know it’s going to happen.”. Then it will! So to all of you out there wishing and waiting for your own miracles, never give up! Just believe!
Magic Dust to all of you! Happy manifesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment