Thursday 6 October 2016

The Magic Check.

Republished from The Secret

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you almighty God, the creator of myself and all there is on this planet earth. Thank you Rhonda Byrne and thank you to all The Secret team and all the people here on this website site who dedicated their time to write their story. I have no language how to express my joy and gratefulness for this gift of knowledge that almighty God has sent to me through The Secret and because of this knowledge I am super happy.
I had written a Magic Check for the amount of 23000 ruble. And I have received, just after one day, 24500 ruble!! This came from a totally unexpected source and in a most magnificent way.
I was coming from the bank with tears in my eyes from gratitude and I thought that it was 100% almighty God that gifted me directly from his infinite source. With this money I was able to do the most important task in my life. It is just one example of how The Secret has worked for me and there are thousands of miracles that have been given to me that are uncountable. All of these truly came to me in my life by this mighty force because I did not have any kind of ability to do all the expensive study and work I have done in my life. I am sure we all are gifted to receive this life changing knowledge and just need to do exactly what The Secret teachings tell us and apply this knowledge to every second in our lives. You can have, do, or be anything on this planet earth.
I am super happy to share my story. My dear friends, please believe in yourself and believe in your goal and you can do it for sure. May the joy be with you forever. I wish all of these millions of people good health, good wealth and good happiness for you and for your beautiful family forever and may God fulfill all of your wishes. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you God for gifting me your infinite mercy and more than I wished in my life and I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment