Monday 10 October 2016

Believe In Your ComeUp!!!

Republished from The Secret


I first would like to thank God and The Secret for blessing me in every aspect in life. Full Credit goes to those who helped me change my mindset to positive thinking. I was rewarded at the end.
Throughout the years, I have always had many issues when it came to my love life. I had been sick all my life and it always seemed like there was no hope alive for me. At 5 I was diagnosed with a rare cancer and at the age of 21 I got 85% of my liver taken out from a tumor causing bile obstruction.
My mom introduced me to The Secret about 3 years ago and I had been always reading on and off and even making several visions boards for myself and her. I am a very strong woman because every illness I have been through I have fought. I am 22 years old and I am in full remission from cancer. I also do not have any more liver problems and my health is perfect.
I trained myself to always have positive thinking in anything I do in life. Whether it’s love, friendships, or health related problems. Just recently I met the man of my dreams on a blind date this year in February of 2016. He is everything I have been visualizing and praying for in a man.
The Secret is so real. I encourage any and everyone to get all the books because your life will change for the better, trust me. I never had real love until I met Joe. Joe has all the qualities I need. He is faithful, loving, and cherishes me as the Queen that I am. He is also very spiritual and motivates me to become a better woman daily. For all the single people out there looking for love, be patient. Love is out there for everyone and it takes time and patience to find the love of your life. But first, you have to transition your mindset to positive. You must block all the negative aspects that life brings you in order to succeed in any relationship or friendship. I am 22 years old and I found the love of my life. How many people can say that? Not that many. Everyone deserves to be loved and to give love in return. The Secret works!!! I can’t stress it enough. Your mind is the most powerful thing you have. You can set your mind to get anything you want out of life and with God all things are possible.
The Secret is based on the bible and the bible is the guidance and the teachings to have a happy and successful life. Aren’t you tired of being unhappy and letting negativity in your life? The Secret will teach you to live in peace and have gratitude. I just want to thank the Universe so much and I assure you that God is watching over you and your life. All you have to do is live with positivity and give your problems to the to God. He will not steer you in the wrong direction.
Sincerely yours,
The Happiest Girl in the World 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment