Friday 7 October 2016

My Secret Story.

Republished from The Secret


I really want to thank Rhonda Byrne and her team for changing the mentality and thinking pattern of many people like me. I am grateful for this. This has led to an abundance of positive thoughts, people, things and incidences coming into my life. I also thank The Secret, The Magic, The Power, The Secret Daily Teachings and all the other motivating sentences sent by Rhonda and other teachers in The Secret from time to time. I came across The Secret roughly around 2010-11 and after that my life has changed completely and positively.
After graduating as a doctor I decided to change my field and was not sure if it was the right or wrong decision. My parents and I believed in my decision and I was practicing the things told about in The Secret. Now where I am today, many of the little ones take me as their inspiration. I was a negative and depressed person but The Secret and positive thoughts taught me to become a positive and happy person.
After practicing The Secret, today I have:
My dream degree from my dream institution.
My dream job.
My dream girl as my wife.
My dream car. 
A very cute, innocent and beautiful baby girl of 8 months
I am living a great and healthy life and the satisfaction of my parents towards me is one of the best feelings for me. I am also always mastering the art of visualizing and attracting things in my life.
I am also thankful to all of you for sharing your success stories here on this site. Keep posting and keep motivating so as to make our earth a planet of positivity!! Magic Dust, positivity, gratitude and love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment