Thursday 27 October 2016

Ask And It Is Really Given.

Republished from The Secret

After watching The Secret movie, I try to apply all it’s principles in my daily life. Gratitude is the first thing I do every morning. One more thing which I follow is the Vision Board principle. On my Vision Board I have not pasted pictures of bungalows or cars or factory, or any other materialistic things. But, I have do posted pictures of skills and values such as leadership, courage, meditation, wealth management, peace, etc., which I believe should be engraved in me thoroughly.
And believe me, its working!! I have opened up to taking more challenges, have become fearless, am taking right decisions and I have become more peaceful.
One picture that I posted hand-written, is to have a right life partner and move with him in a Divine relationship. And, I am really blessed to attract exactly the same life partner.
To mention specifically, I did not crave for anything here. I just go through my Vision Board, and read my postings with feeling and gratitude.
I would like to thank you and the entire team for revealing The Secret and for helping us change our thoughts and to attract a better life! I have also read your books: The Power and The Magic!! Both of these books have helped me take one step ahead in applying The law of attraction into my life.
Thank you once again.
Best Regards,
Nisha Thawani

No comments:

Post a Comment