Friday 21 October 2016

The Universe Fulfilled My Biggest Wish In Just A Week!!!

Republished from the secret
My biggest dream had always been to publish a book but I never had the skills to write one. I would start writing and stop at page 4 or 5 because I thought it was just not good.
So I started using The Secret visualizing myself sitting in front of the Laptop, just typing words for hours and the flow of creativity just rushing through my head.I had done a visualization board which had my book on it and on top of it a sticker of The New York Times Bestseller List.
Now I still did not know what to write about until one day an idea just hit my mind. I started to write about the universe itself and how it resonates with us. It was like the universe was writing the book itself. I kept asking the universe questions and it would deliver them to me in an instant. That idea hit my mind after only 4 days of doing the exercises in The Magic. And it took me only a couple of days to write my book which later would be called Words Of Magic.
I just had tears in my eyes when I finished it. And after I sold a few copies and got awesome feedback and I was like on Cloud 9. The universe turned me into an author. And I’m so sure that as soon as I get through the rest of The Magic book, I will have turned into a recognized author myself.
I love you my universe. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment