Wednesday 13 July 2016

Abundance Is There, Just Ask

Republished from The Secret

I was working in a clothing store, single, and my ex left me with a pile of debt . I had to sell everything to pay is debt as he had left out of the country.
In 2008 I was with a group of people doing meditation and talking about various ways of energy working for us. One of us learned about The Secret and then we all read it. In the book somewhere it talked about printing a check from “The Universal Bank”. I did print a check from The Universal Bank unlimited for the value of $84,000. Why that amount I really don’t remember and left it there without thinking about it.
On February 14th 2016, I was doing some cleaning because I am moving and I found the check that I wrote 8 years ago. It was for the exact amount that I received last year in September, after all that mess and debt was was cleared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment