Tuesday 5 July 2016

We Can Have, Be Or Do Anything We Want.

I found this story very inspirational, so sharing it with all. http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/we-can-have-be-or-do-anything-we-want/

I remain ever so grateful to Rhonda and her team who brought The Secret to light for everyone to live their magnificent lives with.
I am currently packing my suitcase to be back in the land I love, Dubai.
I was well settled here with a well paying, highly reputable job. We had our residence visas’s and our own apartment. The love of my life returned to me after 10 years and we once again became a happy couple.
Everything was amazing.
We had to return home as my boyfriend had begin to lose his eyesight in one of eyes. His vision was poor to begin with and he had glaucoma. Knowing he needed months of surgery and recovery time, we both left our jobs and returned home.
This time was very difficult, we both were used to living in our apartment, earning great wages and living a lifestyle only some dreamed of. This changed to not seeing one another for weeks on end, hardly talking on the phone and constant arguments due to fear of not knowing. Thankfully we had no rent to pay being back home as we both moved back in with our parents. The families wanted us to get married and settle down but the reality of being out of work 5 months was really beginning to kick in.
I have known The Secret for many years and used it to attract more money, holidays, relationships and abundance in all areas of my life. I went back to using The Secret and became grateful for the relationships we made whilst being back home, quality time we spent with the family and most of all, gratitude for our health.
I was able to go to the gym and be part of fitness classes to achieve my ideal weight and amazing figure. His eyesight was restored. Now what we really wanted was to be back in Dubai, together, and to get married.
I used visualization of walking on the beach together, him picking me up from work, going to do weekly shopping and phone calls, telling each other of how our day had been. I made an offer letter from the company I wanted to work for. I gave gratitude for the taxfree high salary that was being paid into my account every month. I made a list of the household expenses such as mortgage, car and food costs.
Within a week of doing so, I had the offer letter with the salary I asked for and request for my passport to apply for my visa. We found our dream plot to build our house on and now I’ve just checked in on line for our flight back.
He has also asked my mum for my hand in marriage and hinted a proposal in one of the largest hotels in the world when we get back!
I couldn’t be more happier and this is all down to your teachings Rhonda. I’m not in shock as I know the LOA always works and I’m just gutted I didn’t use this sooner.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment