Wednesday 20 July 2016

Believe!

Republished from The Secret


You know how children always have their minds running in fantasies? Well, mine is like that too.
Without knowing about The Secret and The Laws Of The Universe, I used to keep imagining the things I wanted very badly ever since I was small. I come from a middle-class family whose mother is divorced. I saw all my other friends owning Macs, iPhones etc. And I wanted them too. Somehow, it so happened, that I was bought my own MacBook Pro. It was a miracle!
Okay, but what I really want to talk about is my educational life. I was shifted to a school I hated in 7th grade. And in 10th grade when everyone was deciding about where they wanna study further, I was very confused. I just wished I went to a place like my previous school which I had left. I had a test round in the only school I had applied for at that moment. And I was not keen on going at all. I had not prepared and did not have any hope of getting in because it was the best school here. Surprisingly, I got in! And my other friends who had slogged to get in, didn’t. The school turned out to be the best thing to have happened to me. It was exactly how I had imagined my school to be.
Now it is time for me to go to a university. And the place I want to go has only a 4% acceptance rate. But I believe in the Universe to give me the best.
Whatever the circumstance might be, please believe that the Universe can change things to be completely in your favour.
Thank you to The Secret. Thank you to the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment