Thursday 28 July 2016

Success Of Dreams.

Republished from The Secret


My name is Aditi Panchal,
I was working in a good company and was very happy with the facilities. During that time I had just started to read The Magic but did not use it.
Then I left my job due to a financial crises and did not even get any salary. My life had terrible and I was devastated and hopeless. I just wanted to finish myself off because of lack of family support, nobody liked or wanted to talk to me.
One day I was looking for something and suddenly The Magic Book fell down. When I saw this book I felt I had a way to get rid of my problems. I decided to read it from the first page and until it was completed and do so with faith.
From that day on my journey had begun. I entered into a new world full of love and where I could get everything easily. I got a job in my dream company with a dream package and they also offered me travel abroad! This is what I had written and asked for in my Magic Diary and all those dreams were completed within 22 days from the day I started reading The Magic book.
I am really thankful for this amazing book, The Magic. It flipped my life from sorrow to endless happiness. It taught me how to attract dreams I desire.
Thanks a lot to Rhonda Byrne and The Magic book team, they have done great job. Thanks a lot once again for making my life colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment