Friday 22 July 2016

Wow! That Was Quick!!

Republished from The Secret


Dear Rhonda and all her marvellous team!
Judging by the speed of this particular manifestation, this is, I believe, the first of many sharings to come!
I began reading The Magic yesterday morning. I haven’t read either of the other books but I’ve seen The Secret DVD many times. Anyway I got going immediately on following the advice for the practice for day 1 of the 28 day process.
Well what can I say? It’s like looking at life through new eyes. My word!! How much there is to be grateful for! Well just waking up to how very blessed I am, as we all are, was gift enough, but the Universe was intent on giving more. Within 4 hours of reading that first chapter and putting it into practice I got an email saying I had won £500 on the premium bonds!! Ha ha wow! That’s what I call a fast turn around!!
Thank you Rhonda and thank you all for sharing your wonderful and very inspiring stories, they have lifted me up and motivated me no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment