Thursday 7 July 2016

Universal Miracle

Republished from The Secret

I had nothing, but when I learned The Secret and put it into my life and into practice, what I learned was how to walk. That’s when I saw that it really works.
Knowing and using the techniques I met the person I am now married to. I returned to my studies and was able to complete them. And due to that, I got my much dreamed about job, I managed to get clearance. I bought my car, and today I’m going anywhere I want. I bought my house, I get to travel up to two times a year to places with beautiful beaches. And so I go on living one day at a time, the wonderful life I have, and it keeps evolving more and more to better my ways and my heritage.
I have positive thoughts throughout the day, and most importantly I feel what I really want or what I want to have and I am grateful for it. Your life will change as mine has changed. Anyone can, anywhere and at any time. Be happy.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment