Friday 1 July 2016

My own Blogging Officialy starts

It's Official!

I'm going to write my own blogs going forward. No more republishing of others content.

It's been a while since my blog was in order & I was writing my own content. I was trying a lot to do it & every month I use to vouch for my own content, but to no avail, however, now as things have finally gotten in order, I will write my own blog, my own words, not a replica of someone's, not republished work, but my own work, my own words, my thoughts, my feelings, like I did in 2014.

I know, a lot of you would be amazed that it took so long to get things in order, but so be it, I can finally breathe in peace that my blog is ready for my views, for public viewing & worthy of the content that it is designed for.

Till we meet tomorrow, Adios from Amit Shukla.

No comments:

Post a Comment