Wednesday 27 July 2016

Unexpected Miracles.

Republished from The Secret


First, I would like to thank Ms. Rhonda Byrne and her team for introducing The Secret to the world and for this website. I love the inspirational stories and I would like to also thank everyone for their stories and all of the inspiration. I have known about The Secret for a few years now, but lately I had been struggling with believing and everything that goes with it because of some recent circumstances. 

However, just recently, I have seen The Secret work for me in miraculous, unexpected ways including just today when I needed a little extra money for something. I only needed about $25.00 and got over $80.00 unexpectedly! Also, money had come just in time to help pay other expenses like rent and a phone bill. Because of The Secret, I also have my amazing fiance in my life as well and so much more. 

With the tools of The Secret in hand, pieces of life’s puzzle come together and for me anyway, I’ve been able to identify The Secret in life circumstances before I even knew about it! It’s truly amazing and wow does it feel good to share some of my experiences with The Secret in this story. I thought about it and I feel now is the time, so I hope this is inspirational to all who read it. Blessings to you all and never give up on yourself, your dreams, and keep believing. 

Remember, it isn’t a matter of if, but only when once you have put it out there to the Universe and hold the faith, that it will come. The Universe will arrange the how, so you only need to keep on believing and not doubt. The song by Journey that says “Don’t stop believing” really expresses what I’m talking about. 

Hold on the good, positive feelings and don’t stop believing. I look forward to having even more to share with you guys! Thanks for reading this and I hope it all made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment